Using Corruption Allegations in International Arbitration as a Sword and Shield
30 March 2023 in Paris
Speakers discussed how corruption allegations in international arbitration are used as a sword and shield.
They covered commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitration as well as various domestic jurisdictions such as France and UK.
- Prof. Veronika Korom (ESSEC)
- Alexander Leventhal (Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan)
- Prof. Nikos Lavranos (SG of EFILA)
- Sacha Willaume (Counsel, GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL)
- Saadia Bhatty (Partner, GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL)
- Sophie Nappert (3 Verulam Buildings Barristers)
- Dr Guillaume Aréou (Associate, Reed Smith)
- Dr Jadranka Osrecak (Deputy of Municipal State Attorney at the Municipal State Attorney Office in Zagreb)
- Dr Markus Burgstaller (Partner, Hogan Lovells)
some photo impressions of the event:
The event was hosted by: GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL, Paris