Using Corruption Allegations in International Arbitration as a Sword and Shield
Speakers will discuss how corruption allegations in international arbitration are used as a sword and shield.
We will cover commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitration as well as various domestic jurisdictions such as France and UK.
- Prof. Veronika Korom (ESSEC)
- Alexander Leventhal (Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan)
- Prof. Nikos Lavranos (SG of EFILA)
- Saadia Bhatty (Partner, GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL)
- Sophie Nappert (3 Verulam Buildings Barristers)
- Dr Guillaume Aréou (Associate, Reed Smith)
- Dr Jadranka Osrecak (Deputy of Municipal State Attorney at the Municipal State Attorney Office in Zagreb)
- Dr Markus Burgstaller (Partner, Hogan Lovells)
DATE: THU, 30 March 2023, 16-18 h
DRINKS: 18-20 h
VENUE: GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL, PARIS
The event is free of charge but registration via Eventbrite is required.
The event is hosted by: GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL, Paris