The Advisory Board to the European Federation for Investment Law and Arbitration (EFILA) comprises representatives from companies, law firms, academia and arbitration communities from various EU Member States.
The Advisory Board currently consists of the following members:
- Mrs Nynke M. Hupkens-Sipma, Director Legal Afffairs at Achmea
- Dr. Erhard Böhm, Attorney at BAIER RECHTSANWAELTE ATTORNEYS AT LAW
- Dr. Andrea Carlevaris, Bonelli Erede, Partner, Paris/Milan
- Mr Alexander de Daranyi, Director – Head of Finance Law at Sanofi
- Ms Norah Gallagher, Senior Lecturer at Queen Mary University of London
- Ms Laura Halonen, Counsel at Lalive, Geneva
- Sir Francis Jacobs, KCMG, QC, Professor at King’s College London
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, Clive M Schmitthoff Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration at Queen Mary University of London
- Mr Davide Rovetta, Of counsel at Grayston & Company (Chair)
- Mr Tabe van Hoolwerff, Legal Counsel at Shell
The members of the Advisory Board shall serve in their personal capacity and shall be completely independent from the organisations in which they are employed or hold mandates.