The Advisory Board to the European Federation for Investment Law and Arbitration (EFILA) comprises representatives from companies, law firms, academia and arbitration communities from various EU Member States.
The Advisory Board currently consists of the following members:
- Mrs Nynke M. Hupkens-Sipma, Director Legal Afffairs at Achmea
- Dr. Erhard Böhm, Attorney, BAIER RECHTSANWAELTE ATTORNEYS AT LAW
- Dr. Andrea Carlevaris, Partner, Bonelli Erede, Paris/Milan
- Mr Alexander de Daranyi, Senior Legal Director, Banking & Finance Law at Sanofi
- Ms Norah Gallagher, Senior Lecturer at Queen Mary University of London
- Ms Laura Halonen (Chair of the Advisory Board)
- Sir Francis Jacobs, KCMG, QC, Professor at King’s College London
- Epaminontas E. Triantafilou, Partner, Quinn Emanuel, London
- Saadia Bhatty, Counsel, Gide Loyrette Nouel, London
- Ali H. Arif, Partner, Dechert, Washington/London
- José Angel Rueda, Associate, Cuatrecasas, Madrid
- Dr. Gloria Alvarez, Lecturer, University of Aberdeen
- Dr. Lukasz Gorywoda, Associate, Covington, Brussels
The members of the Advisory Board serve in their personal capacity and are completely independent from the organisations in which they are employed or hold mandates.