Norton Rose Fulbright and EFILA: Investor-state disputes, what will change post Brexit?
Norton Rose Fulbright and EFILA invite you to attend a panel discussion on trade, foreign investment and investor-state dispute settlement post-Brexit.
Panel discussion and drinks reception
We are pleased to host an distinguished panel of experts from industry, trade policy and investment treaty arbitration.
Topics our panel will cover include:
- The UK’s post-Brexit relationship with the EU and non-EU countries
- The fate of intra-EU bilateral investment treaties (BITs)
- Trade and foreign investment protections (inward and outward bound investment)
- Investor-state dispute settlement procedures
- The EU’s proposed International Court System (ICS)
- Deborah Ruff, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Chris Southworth, Secretary General, ICC UK
- Ali Malek QC, 3 Verulam Buildings
- Norah Gallagher, Academic Director, Energy and Natural Resources Law Institute, EFILA Advisory Board
Places for this session are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you would like to attend please RSVP here.
Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Event start: 6:30pm
Drinks & canapes: 7:30pm
3 More London Riverside
London, SE1 2AQ