The Executive Board of the European Federation for Investment Law and Arbitration currently consists of:
- Markus Burianski, Partner at White & Case (Germany)
- Andrew Cannon, Partner at Herbert Smith Freehills (France)
- Richard Happ, Partner at Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (Germany)
- Stephen Jagusch, Partner at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan (United Kingdom)
- Nikos Lavranos, Secretary-General of EFILA (The Netherlands)
- Gerard Meijer, Partner at NautaDutilh (The Netherlands)
- Jakob Ragnwaldh, Partner at Mannheimer Swartling (HK and Sweden)
- Daniella Strik, Partner at Linklaters (The Netherlands)
- Jeff Sullivan, Partner at Allen and Overy (United Kingdom)
- Amy Roebuck Frey, Partner at King & Spalding (France)
- Sherina Petit, (Chair of the Executive Board), Partner at Norton Rose Fulbright (UK)
The members of the Executive Board shall serve in their personal capacity and shall be completely independent from the organisations in which they are employed or hold mandates.
Members of the Executive Board are appointed for a three-year term, with a possibility of reappointment.